Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wednesday,

I’m going to start off by saying how much I hate being ill - but it’s okay because I have super noodles, summer fruits drink and Neon Hitch in my ears. Wednesday’s are shit. Hump day? It’s just.. awful.It rained a bit, was proper windy all day and my textiles teacher basically hates me.She doesn’t get what having no confidence does to people.Oh I swear my insecurities will hold me back forever.Or as Eminem says “My insecurities will eat me alive”I need a cuddle or something, it’s nicht so gut.And I am deciding on whether going in to do textiles all day tomorrow on the first day of the holidays would be a good thing, since I have 19 days to make a dress and evaluate it.I love my girlfriend. I love how she tries, no matter how she’s feeling, to deal with me. She’ll hate that I say the word ‘deal’ as she thinks that she doesn’t have to ‘cope’ with me, as she loves me and that’s what she’s there to do - but it’s not fair on her. But she does make me happier. I just wish I did the same for her. Uh. Well, I’m going to change the song now, eat some noodles and whine about my life to some one else. Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment