Sunday 21 March 2010

Blog Award.

Thanks to "Newbo" I have my first blogger award!


The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

1. I love writing, I love being able to write because I have the ability due to schooling and perseverance.

2. I will never dye my hair :)

3. I am utterly in love with my girlfriend, and I always will be - no matter what anyone thinks.

4. I live in my PJ's and I'm really lazy :')

5. I love weekends where one day I am at my girlfriend's house all day, then the next day she's at mine. But then as soon as she goes - I miss her like a mad woman!

6. I'm too nice for my own good at times, but that's because I take into account that other people's feelings are more important than my own.

7. I hope to have many amazing experiences in my lifetime.

So my 5 bloggers are:

.WEAR ME OUT. - she makes me smile quite a bit.
At the edge of the ocean - she's different :)
KNITLIFE - the pictures she posts are amazing.
The Weird & Wonderful - i love her.
..this modern love. - - just wow :')

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment