Wednesday 24 March 2010

My Doctor's Trip.

Wow, who knew going to the Doctor's could give me so much to blog about!
Firstly, I would just like to say - I got my prescription ;)
Secondly, I want to tell you all about the people I shared a waiting area with.
So, here we go.
When my mother and I arrived at the surgery, there were about 5 different sets of people all waiting to see various doctor's, as you do. There was a couple next to us, who obviously had no problem with saying exactly what they thought in public. There was a giant of a man, who was sitting reading Reveal. There was a woman with lovely cared for hair, but looked like the "I fell off and seriously injured my fringe" woman. There was also a woman who kept getting up to change her seat and lastly, there was a woman in a wheelchair with a carer, but the woman was blind and deaf and kept saying "I can't see" and "What's that noise". It was awful, because I felt so sorry for her. She didn't have a clue what was going on and to top it off, her carer looked like a cartoon hippo! She was a right monster and kept telling the elderly lady that she needed to sit and be quiet. I just kept looking at my mum as if to say "What a bitch!" and my mum would roll her eyes.
I was getting impatient when everyone was seeing their Doctor's, but I was still in the same seat, feeling like shit. Later on, another couple came in after those 5 had gone and the woman's voice was all husky and lovely and her husband made me think of him sitting in the middle of a lake, fishing 'till his heart was content. So cute!
It turns out, I was half an hour early, but still sat there for 50 minutes! And then my appointment only lasted 5 minutes at the maximum, no word of a lie.
Now I'm sitting at my computer, my mum has gone back to work, I'm home alone, with my PJ's on, drinking tea with a hat on. I think I may go take a rest now - what a hectic morning ;) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment