Sunday 21 March 2010

Weekend.

I have had a lovely weekend :)
Even though I felt pretty awful, in pain etc - D has managed to make this weekend pretty special. Saturday I went to hers, then we met up with some people, and then being the total brat I am, she took me back to hers because I didn't feel very well. She is my saviour, to be honest! Proper looks after me, and I love her for it. I don't really deserve her as she's too good to me. Anyway, today, she came to mine and we had another lazy day. Watched lesbian vampire killers, listened to music, chilled, talked, kissed, cuddled, watched more awful tv etc. She makes Sunday's worth it!
It's a shame I didn't get to see Hayley, but we plan to go to the cinema at some point during this week! Which should be bloody good as we deserve a de-stress session.
Anyway, hope your weekends were just as lovely and your week ahead is just as good! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment