Wednesday 24 March 2010

I don't like being ill.

I'm not at school today as I was in a right state last night, because I felt so shit.
It came out of nowhere. I was happy all day, well as happy as I can deal with - then I went to art after school and suddenly it hit me. My head went weird, I felt sick and I just needed to go home.
After a 20 minute wait for my mum to come and pick me up, I had to wait in the car park of Iceland, fun! But at least she brought me food with her. When I got home, I just got into bed.
I haven't felt that awful - like, I just couldn't cope anymore - in a very long time.
I cried so much, it was ridiculous and it took everything out of me.
So today, waking up - I just got a shower, felt even worse and asked mum if I could just get back into bed. The worst part of it all today, on top of feeling like this, I have to go to the Doctor's anyway to ask to be put on the pill. Aha, it's funny because my brother was like "But she's a lesbian! She won't get pregnant!" I found it hilarious anyway. But the reason I am being asked to be put on it is to regulate me, hopefully for exams and it won't stress me out knowing it's coming. Anyway, that's lovely! But oh so true.
I'm going to go and lay down now. I love you all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment