Saturday 27 March 2010

Uh, Tonight - Yes PLEASE.

Party tonight, lovers.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to stay awake though, as I slept at Dee's last night, but didn't actually fall asleep until 4am just gone.
Tonight, there's a party @ Josh's :) It's going to be good, at his mum's flat, with like 100 people, people that are actually ALRIGHT.
Lewis just said I could meet him at 7 tonight, because hardly any of us know where this flat is! It should be a funny night - as I am one of the lads and it's going to get 'messy' ahah, oh dear fuck :') I make myself laugh..
Plus I'm going to be sleeping at Dee's again tonight.

Oh and I found a good remix today by WTCC (WasteTimeChasingCars) on YouTube, as I subscribed to him and have not since regretted it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXo-6d2awOY&feature=sub
Have a good weekend, lovely lovely people XO

No comments:

Post a Comment