Wednesday 10 March 2010

Hi, this is your Doctor calling, you've got a routine che-..

7:35am.
Ashleigh is sitting at the computer, in uniform, eating marmite on toast and drinking a cup of tea. She is writing a new post, and then she will be off upstairs to straighten her hair.

Monday.
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.

REPEAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.

Routine is a good thing, don't get me wrong - no one could live without it (I certainly couldn't)But after a while, you seem to just want to break the mould and do something a bit different. Unfortunately, this can't be helped, as I'm up at 6ish ever day, showering, doing my make up, getting dressed, drying my hair, making breakfast, packing bag, straightening my hair, teeth brushed, more make up, out of the door - SCHOOL.

I can't wait for college, it's going to be so much more easier when it comes to getting out of the door, because I only have to rely upon myself!

Anyway, better finish my toast and get my backside upstairs!
Hope you all have a good day XO

No comments:

Post a Comment