Wednesday 17 March 2010

Gaga, girlfriend and other lovely stuff.

So I finally caved in and watched the 9+ minutes of Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone.
I'm so glad I did - LADY GAGA IS SO FUCKING HOT.
I've fallen further in love with her, no word of a lie.
The song was and is awful - but the video, I just wouldn't say no!
I loved the bit at the beginning with the two butch guards too;
"I told you she didn't have a dick"
"Yeah, lucky for her"
Ah I'm so obsessed with Gaga, you have no idea.

So me and the girlfriend are back to normal, which is fucking lush. I hate 'falling out' with anyone, especially some one I am crazily in love with. It was over pretty much nothing too and it's just not the time you want to be falling out with some one you pretty much have as your anchor. I love her and she loves me, and I love that.
Today we were by the 'lunch room' kissing and the deputy head walks past going "Get off to class, lovers" then realised we were both girls, didn't say anything, D walked off and I went to German - then to my horror - he's observing the lesson! It was so awkward, and I could tell he felt uncomfortable because every time I looked up, he would put his head down and he didn't come over to me and Fraizer to talk to us about our grades.
Anyway, I am getting really into the art exam project now, just finishing a composition and then I will begin to do some observational drawing. It's so exciting and I feel so free, it's brilliant. I am still aiming for a top B, as I'm on a B at the moment, but it could be better. So I'm hoping this exam project will shift me up to the higher end of a B.
Yesterday I found a baby picture of me (well I was around 4) in my dad's mum's garden. I was so chubby! But so sweet and innocent, as you are at that age.
I had a gold locket and my hair all weird. Yeah thanks mum. I was actually quite pretty as a bubba, aha! Hard to believe nowadays.
So I showed the girlfriend, and she was all "Awww that's so effing cute, it's unreal" Aha, I love Dee.
So yes, this has been one of the longest posts I've done in a while.
It's been lovely.
Oh and my song of the week has got to be;- Memories by David Guetta ft Kid Cudi.
I hope you're all having wonderful weeks :) XO

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i have a little something for you over on my blog :)

    Also, i completely agree with you about Gaga, and + Beyonce may just be my favourite pairing in the world, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) Ah I read it, and I'm glad you enjoy reading my blogs - though I moan more then I do anything else :')
    I don't entirely understand what it is that I should do now though. Any pointers on what it is that I do to pass it on etc?

    Aha, I think pretty much half the population would agree :) They are a fantastic pair of singers!

    ReplyDelete