Sunday 4 April 2010

Sunny Girlfriend Chocolate Love.

I can't believe it is sunny today and all I am doing is sitting at the computer, half attempting to eat some chocolate and listening to the faint sound of the football in the background.
Luckily though, I woke up next to my girly this morning after spending the night with her and Joshie and Sam and Lauran.
It wasn't all so lovely last night though, oh no! Dee was sick because of the 1/4 bottle of rum she downed to herself. I can't deal with sick - it makes me.. well, feel sick. Thankfully though, Joshua could cope and he was the saviour.
I wish I could've been the saviour, but all I could do was laugh and try not to gag.
I felt like a failure to her - like I proved that I can't help. I felt utterly useless, but I just couldn't do anything to make it better.
I cried too, not because she was being sick (though it got to me), but because the alcohol made my insecurities come out to play and Joshua just knows what to say. He's a good lad.
As is Sam, whom I talked to about stuff to when it was just him and I in Josh's bedroom.
When we got back to hers at 11 o clock at night after Josh and Sam walked us home - She stumbled about, trying not to wake her parents up, and brushed her teeth like a mad woman (Maybe too much information, but it needs to be said for the rest of this to sound less-disgusting) and used mouth wash, as did I.
Laying in her arms after an hour of "Give me an hour, and I'll be fine" we kissed and snuggled into each other. Feeling her against me is the feeling I will never forget. I love the way we touch, it fills me with such sensations that I can't speak nor think. And the loving.. just wow.
I love waking up and not saying anything, then being surprised when her arm falls across my tummy and makes its way to my hand, with our backs still facing each other.

Right now I can see a tiny bit of sun in my back garden, where my cat is sitting in. It has been quite a beautiful day today, yet the only fresh air I got today was getting in and out of the car.
Oh well, I want to see D again - so I might persuade mother to take me over.

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and have a lovely Easter Day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment