Sunday 7 March 2010

My Weekend Was Lovely, How Was Yours?

This weekend, as in Friday to right now, has been a mixture of emotions. No tears, but a slightly deranged concoction of, just, wow. Friday was Lois' party, at which there was obviously alcohol. No hangover, a massive smile on my face and love buzzing around my body. That's best described as perfect in my mind. Then there was the massive getting up on a Saturday morning to do coursework - Which I did! Up at 10, doing History and Science coursework, getting it done, being happy. Later on my parents had friends over and I was in my bedroom when BAM! a million ideas for the art exam hit me like a a thirty tonne train and I just knew that I was onto a positive thing. Tonight I got to see the girlfriend too, which always makes me extraordinarily happy. I will go on about her now; Devon, makes me the happiest girl. And I know everyone says that about the person they are dating/seeing, but she does. I only have to feel her near me, and that's it, I'm completely in awe. She makes the most retarded, but cutest faces in the world, and I adore her. She makes me feel comfortable, which is the most important thing to me. She makes me feel loved, always, anytime of the day - she gives me sensations that I can't even explain. I am utterly, completely and truly in love with Devon.
Anyway, I should sign off Facebook, make my lunch then get into bed.
Hope you all had beautiful weekends! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment