Tuesday 9 March 2010

Iyur, I'm Just A Big 'LESBIANNN' Moan.

Not speaking to her for a whole night is taking its toll.
Shit. I miss her. How ridiculous? Uh, I need her.
Anyway, today was awful as it was the double science, double maths and English day. No one likes these days, I tell you! Aha, and in maths it's just practice exams.
I should stop moaning, but I really can't be arsed with anything.
Tomorrow is going to be shit too because I have double science again, and history! FML :')
And today some sket made a comment, which made me laugh, but also feel like "just accept it you cunt" Anyway, I won't go on about gay rights lmao! I don't really care, all I know is that I have a girlfriend and she makes me ridiculously happy.
Been watching Summer Heights High all night, it's so shit, but it's like, you have to watch it.
But yeah, at least I get to see her tomorrow though..
GOODNIGHT xo

No comments:

Post a Comment