Wednesday 10 February 2010

Today, yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbk16dKSGGA
I'm in love with this song.

Today, wasn't really that bad; but mathematics was a killer!
The exam wasn't exactly brilliant though. Some of the questions were really stupidly worded and just plain boring to try and answer. It was freezing in the hall too! And the irony was - we were writing about something to do with Antarctica, and it was snowing outside! Wow, I know.

Maths bored the effing life out of me to be honest! I hate learning about finances and that. I'm not good with numbers - in fact, I'm beyond useless and will end up in a dingy flat by myself because I just can't work things out that are important! Or I'll just live with my parents forever.. Actually, from the noise upstairs, I'm thinking maybe not!

I love my girlfriend. Even though she wont come to my house tomorrow, to give me cuddles and miss school with me. Hmm! I get the day off because mother wants me to sign for her delivery, brilliant I know! But you'll have to keep quiet about it! Even though karma will prolly bite me and I'll end up with swine flu or something.

Anyway, I shall go back to being cold, listening to amazing music and chatting to lovelies on facebook chat xo

2 comments: