Saturday 13 February 2010

MOAN, and not the good kind.

FOR FUCK FUCKING SAKE, WITH MORE FUCK ON FUCKING TOP.
Right, now that that is out of my system..
I can't believe that I've just come on my period! Yes! My period, and Yes, I am admitting this to the blogging world. Valentines tomorrow with the girlfriend was supposed to be lovely, you know? Now I won't be able to relax, concentrate or even bother.

Also, I'm babysitting because my parents have decided to go out on the lash. Brilliant, I know. It's not exactly how I pictured this weekend, but who gives a shit about how I feel in this god-for-saken-house.

And some more moaning; I've just burnt the mother-fucking roof of my mouth on melted chocolate! The chocolate that was supposed to cheer me up a bit! But oh no, it has to go and make me like blister! Uh, disgusting. Utterly, completely disgusting.

But yeah, have a good valentines you jammy sods - xo

1 comment: