Thursday 4 February 2010

Skins, My Bird and Headaches the Size of GOD.



Skins tonight - meaning I might cry as it's the girls one. (The girls being - Naomi and Emily) I'm excited, scared and not actually prepared if one of them dies! Sad, I know. Lily Loveless is such a good actress though - and bloody good looking! I'll miss her like a bitch if she's the one that dies.

I have such a wonderful girlfriend, you have no idea. Even if we sit and rip the piss out of everything that one another does - we still are in utter love and I adore her completely. Tomorrow, in art and at lunch, should be good cosy, cuddly, lovely times. I'm in love with Devon(L)

Anyway, I'm watching Material Girl! I love this programme, aha!
Gosh, I have such a bad headache - it's making my eyes like twitch..
"Hay crazy lady in the corner! Put some clothes on"
GOODBYE XO

No comments:

Post a Comment