Tuesday 9 February 2010

Exam, LDD's and Luck.

Mock exam for English today, in the hall - with everybody.
I really am not prepared mentally for this. I'm just bumbling about, not knowing what to do with myself. All of a sudden it's dawning on me that our real exams are pretty soon - times going fast and the majority are still all over the place with deciding upon which college to go to. Why does it all have to end? I'm hoping I'll do well, even if it is a mock. I want to carry on with English language for an A level, so I need to do well and have all the practice I possibly can.

It's an LD day today (learning development) and they are definitely the most pointless things on this planet - no one learns anything and we just do.. nothing?
Of course today us year 11's have the English exam, but then the rest of the day we get to do maths! Oh god yeah.. note the sarcasm.

I better eat my toast, drink my tea and go get ready for school.
Wish me luck xo

No comments:

Post a Comment