Wednesday 24 February 2010

HELLO 70TH POST, I'm Ashleigh.

Today was average. An average day, with average faces, average lessons and average moods. It rained once again, then got sunny, then rained. Patterns like that depress me. Also, at lunch time 'we' couldn't go in the 'lunch time room' because it's basically a complete and utter mess, so we had to go outside with some girls and freeze my tits off. Nice ay?

I really should do my German, whilst I'm at the computer - but that means going upstairs to get all my work and having to read German; which of course I don't understand. Good god, why did I have to choose it for a GCSE?!

Anyway, this is my 70th post. How exciting?
And by doing this, I thought I'd give it a nice 70's feeling..


How I would've loved to live through a different era.

GOODBYE. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment