Sunday 14 February 2010

Sunday, Valentines, Sunday.

I'm not a complete "It's just another day.." type of person, I mean - people can believe in what they want to believe, even my parents exchanged cards and kisses, so it's like.. hey, think how you want I guess.
But when people only show that they love some one, or make the effort once a year - that's just not right in my books.
Love is love. Yes we know. And love should be expressed in every single moment of the time you are with that person, or not. I'm not saying you should be completely obsessed with that person, but enough to make sure that they know that what you have between you, is in fact love.
I'm new to love, so I wont stress my opinions too much - But when I'm with Devon, the sensations that fill me inside are the most extraordinary feelings anyone could ever feel. And I'm myself around her, she makes me feel important, she makes me feel as if I couldn't do anything wrong and doesn't even make me feel awkward when I have to sort out my period! Ahah, how lovely - but that's how we are. She keeps me smiling, and without her.. well, I don't even want to try and imagine it.
So, happy love day you sods - I hope you all had a beautiful day with the loved ones.
I know that I will definitely be falling asleep with a smile upon my face tonight.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment