Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tea & Toast Makes Everything Better.

I'm feeling so much lighter tonight after a long sleep (4-7) after school, then clearing my head and getting on with science coursework.
I'm also just generally in a good mood, which is nice because I can properly talk to Devon without crying at her or something via Facebook!
I'm also now finishing my cup of tea and watching De Ja Vu, which is one of my all time favourite films! I just love Denzel Washington.
I'm struggling with a headache though and thinking I should definitely begin wearing my glasses properly or I will suffer.
Anyway, I have found my love once more for Lykke Li and will be shortly listening to her as soon as I get off Facebook, stop blogging and De Ja Vu finishes.
Goodnight, sleep tight - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment