Thursday 11 February 2010

Music Mix & Moans.

You can lie between her legs and go looking for,
Tell her you're searching for her soul ♥


I have a pretty good playlist going on at the moment;

Cross Your Fingers - Laura Marling
The Cult Of Romance - Fenech-Soler
Coconut Skins - Damien Rice
Foreground - Grizzly Bear
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Keep Me Warm - Ida Maria
Every Third Sunday - 6 Day Riot
New Theory - Washed Out
Opposite Of Adults - Chiddy Bang
She Wont Let Me Fuck - Afroman


I'm so tired, and I swear all I ever say is that I am in fact tired! It's ridiculous - I've done nothing today yet I am still on the brink of slipping into a coma. Marvellous.
I'm not really in a good mood either to be honest, thus listening to a lot of music and ignoring most of the people on my facebook chat list, aha! Plus she's just gone for a hair cut and I miss her already, bless me.
I've also missed quite a bit of goss from school! Aha, always happens when I'm not there - but oh well, I hated that day on the timetable - especially German last!

Anyway, I've got the flow to make a bitch do a cartwheel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment