Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday.

Forever laying in when I shouldn't and always getting up early when there's no need. I'm not the only one who is exactly like this, I'm sure.I didn't have to be awake right now as it's only 10:41am, but I am - and it's fine actually. Being awake in the morning on a weekend, is alright?
Anyway, I'm seeing her today, and I'm really excited. You have no idea. I love seeing her, and I haven't seen her since.. Friday?! Ridiculous, I know. Spent most of the evening on the phone to her yesterday though, which was nice. I can't wait to just see her, just so I know she's there. We don't even have to speak, I just like feeling that she's around. Of course then I get into her bed and it's even better aha! It's 3 weeks into it now, it being our 'relationship' and yeah I might sound like one of those bratty girls who count how many days, hours, seconds.. but to be honest - this means something. I appreciate, and value all the things that being with Devon give to me. The things being happiness, the feel of want and need and the obvious; love. So the 3 weeks, yes they might seem like nothing to you - but when you've had the most amazing sensations for some one in the pit of your stomach for over 6 months, and not being able to do anything about it - you ask yourself, is counting 3 weeks (and 1 day) going to do you any harm? And it's not asif I go on about it day in and day out either. I'm just glad that I have some one who loves me and who I know I love back.
Anyway, it's sunday and I'm going to start getting myself together :)
Goodbye, because I need to put some toast in and boil the kettle, y0'! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment