Monday 15 February 2010

Pain, Moods, Work, Entertainment.

I've got up today with the worst pain in my back you could ever imagine to have. It's like I've been repeatedly thrown into a brick wall or something. It's not nice, as I can't turn around without wanting to die. I love being such a drama queen - but it does hurt.

I'm also in the strangest of moods. Hungry and bored. It's not a good mixture of emotions in my head either, it's making me feel quite sea-sick. I don't know what's up. There's nothing up. I've had an alright weekend, but today I'm just.. not in the mood? I guess I'm alright though?

Earlier I tried to get on with some work, but I'm just not in the mood for it. I have to do a history essay about the relations between the USA and USSR etc and I have to do the first draft of my coursework for science, which is making me want to die because it's the most boring topic they could've thought to have picked. And to top it off - I have to finish, at some point, some art work. There's a textiles day on Wednesday, but I'm not in the mood to go in - plus Jas won't be there, so I'll be alone, in a room, with a bunch of skanky chavs and a dizzy blonde teacher who doesn't know her arse from her elbow.

I want to get out of the house to be honest, but there's not a lot you can do when you live a beastly walk away from friends. Facebook is boring me to tears too, so really the only options I have for any entertainment today are; get on with history, do science, or simply sleep, moan or cry. There is utterly nothing to do. How I wish I was motivated enough to live.

Hope the week brings you joy, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment