Saturday 27 February 2010

And Don't You Let Me Go, Tonight.

As I type, the beautiful Lykke Li sings inside my computer screen, her stunning voice echoing inside my front room.
I can hear the buzzing of a car outside and my brother shouting at the XBOX.
Doesn't it make you think? Your ears, so delicate, so relied upon, let you listen to the most beautiful of things..

Tonight I'm off to hers.
I will let her know that I'm not a bitch and I can be nice sometimes.
I guarantee I will go into one of those moods though.
I can't help it. I get stuck. Stuck? Yes, I physically come to a stop, whereas my mind races and races.
In my mind it is because I'm in love. In her mind it's because I'm just a twat?

And tomorrow? I might be going out with some people for a beloved person's birthday.
My weekend should be lush!

Anyway, I hope you all have fabulous weekends. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment