Sunday 17 January 2010

Who knew Lil Wayne could reduce me to tears..

Okay so it's not just Lil Wayne's music that's getting me teary - it's the fact I've been home all day with my brothers, whilst my mum and dad have been in London and then went to the pub, haven't got anything for our lunches tomorrow and told me they'd only be an hour. I'm not happy, I want to get some fresh air and I have too much going on in my head. I hate feeling like this - happy one day, shit the next. My mood swings would make a roundabout dizzy.

Also, I've done no coursework today. I'm just not in the mood for it. I've just been watching Skins and downloading music. I hate this shit Sunday feeling. MOANMOANMOAN.

Baby baby baby I dont want to,
Ever give you the wrong idea,
Call me up we´ll hang out,
I´m down for whatever,
Tell me am I making myself clear?

Love can be a meaningless emotion,
Pretty words that we´re obliged say,
Rest assured I wont ask for your complete devotion,
Lets not let our hearts get in the way.

Finally, the weight is off our shoulders,
Play for keeps, until the night is over.


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment