Thursday 14 January 2010

So it's that DAY..

Listening to -


Thursday, the shit bit between the horrible Wednesday and the alright Friday.
On top of that, Thursdays are pretty awful days on the ol' timetable too.
At least it's Friday tomorrow, where I can sit for 3 hours and not listen to Miss S. moan at me for not doing enough in Textiles, when I obviously am one of the people that tries most; even if I do get E's in exams! HA HA, what the actual eff?! An E? Last time we did a practice exam I got an A. This isn't right and I will tell her so.
And then I have double art, in which I'll do nothing and Mr R will just moan and try to get us to do things we really can't be bothered to do.

Anyway, I went to Salisbury's, and I swear if there were anymore 'special' people in there, they could just open an asylum up. Fuck the food!
Just sayin'

Tomorrow also, it's the first eviction from the Celebrity Big Brother house and two of my favourites are up for eviction, and without a doubt I know they are definitely the ones going home. Sad times, really.

I write too much about a load of wank.
Goodbye - because no matter how hard you fall, you'll never get a better curry than the ones I get at my nan's house xo

No comments:

Post a Comment