Thursday 14 January 2010

It's all so.. exciting?


"It's so hard being this pretty"

Thought of the day:
"I wonder if I put the right amount of milk in the tea, it wont take aslong to brew with two teabags" - As you can tell, not the greatest thinker in the world.

So I'm sitting downstairs, on my own, with my bowl of cereal, listening to the rantings of my mother who actually got up somewhat early today. Whatever next!

I need to straighten my hair, but right now, I'm just not in the mood. I think that's called; LAZY. I'll get over it. I hope.

School! Today, inabit. Textiles Textiles Art Art Textiles - Oh sweet joy.
Eviction tonight though, aha - with the added content of seeing my nan too. Wow my life is utterly amazing, full of fantastic things, I tell you.

Cioa for now, because there's no way my hair will look good in those shoes xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the expression on the doll's face ^^

    Aha, I love you & miss you x x x x

    ReplyDelete