Monday 21 December 2009

Intrigued.



I'm at Hayley's, chilling at 12:27 in the morning.
She makes me happy. Always.

I found this image, and thought - I like you.
And it kinda makes me wonder about alternative lives.
Imagine if I were to actually be 10 years older, in New York City with a career to die for? Imagine if I were successful, flawless and didn't care about the persecutions. Imagine if I were a bold, British and a self proud woman..

I would love all the glamorous side to life, but sometimes people are just born into a life that isn't exactly the most 'fantastic' way of living. I'm okay about it though - "life's what you make it", I guess so. And I certainly don't blame my parents for our misfortune - but sometimes I wish things were different.

Goodnight, although I love you. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment