Sunday 6 December 2009

Easy Like A Sunday Morning..

1- Yes, I know it's now afternoon.
2- What's easy about waking up on Sunday, full of a cold, revision to get through, coursework to finish and arguments left right and center.
I hate today already, I have so much to do. Without any energy - I doubt I'll get anything done. Uhh, horrible cough coming. Mocks are all next week (7th-16th) Brilliant. I have 14 exams to sit and I have history coursework due in for Wednesday. I intend on doing nothing today though, even though my mum is saying I should WALK down the town and get my shit from Super drug. I'm not. She said she was going to take me IN THE CAR. I hate when she does this to me.

Anyway, ranting aside - Weathers alright so far.. Huff, until like later when I'm stupidly walking to town. I DON'T WANT TO. But I know we'll have a huge argument and I'm going to end up down there. Well, I'll keep you.. posted.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment