Saturday 28 November 2009

Sunday Morning

I'm watching X FACTOR because we recorded it last night, my brother's and their friend are buzzing around downstairs, it's raining ridiculously and it's really windy. Morning's like these make you want to cocoon yourself inside your duvet and not come out until it's dark again. Fortunately in this case, I am awake for a good reason - I'm seeing Hayley. I hate the feeling of 'missing' some one. It's truly one of the worst experiences you could feel as a person. Anyway, I've got a twinge of a headache, but I feel fine otherwise.

A 'Love' for today - Simon Cowell.
A 'Hate' for today - The weather.

Points made in this blog;
I wish it was sunny and cold, because in my opinion it's the most perfect weather you can get. I hate missing people, and lastly - I love Hayley.
Back to X FACTOR I go.

Write more soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment